Kim Kardashian’s Top 5 Favorite Places!
Kim Kardashian, the most talked about American celebutante/socialite of 2008 is out and about! She posted her “Favorite Ways to Spend a Day” on her MySpace page. Here is a list of her “Top 5″ places to go. Who knows… maybe you’ll see Kim Kardashian there!
1. Ed’s Coffee Shop – 460 N Robertson Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90048
Ed’s Coffee Shop is awesome! It has a 1960′s diner look and serves anything from egg salad to burgers and sandwiches. You can even get a slice of homemade pie or grilled cheese if that’s all you want! Everything is made fresh and served with outstanding service. It is a local favorite, even for the celebrities. This classic diner seats up to 45 people and takes cash only. The good news is that the food is amazing and cheap! The average price for one person ranges from -. No reservations are required. However, they are only open for breakfast and lunch (Mon-Fri 7 a.m.-3 p.m. and Sat 7 a.m.-1 p.m.), so get there quick!
2. Pinkberry Frozen Yogurt – 9409 Santa Monica Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Pinkberry is a franchise that serves an amazing frozen dessert. Available in Original, Green Tea and Coffee, this frozen yogurt type dessert is a must have. Pinkberry has been getting great publicity and in-store traffic since the opening of their first store in 2005. They are a few exclusive locations in New York, but most of the stores are dispersed throughout Southern California. There are numerous toppings to choose from, but the most common tend to be the fresh fruit, almonds and coconut.
3. Beverly Hills Nail Design – 423 N Bedford Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
This nail salon is located on Bedford Dr in the heart of Beverly Hills. They provide massages, manicures and pedicures at an affordable price. Whether you’re out shopping or need you nails done bad, you should definitely drop by for a worthwhile manicure. You can even catch some of Hollywood’s most popular celebrities in there on a regular basis.
4. Four Seasons Westlake – 2 Dole Dr, Westlake Village, CA 91362
Four Seasons Hotels, Inc. is a five-star luxury hotel chain. The Four Seasons Westlake is a perfect escape from the big city of Los Angeles. From spa treatments, yoga, swimming and dinning, The Four Seasons is one of the best in the business. You can even plan an event of wedding.
5. Pacific Coast Highway – Malibu, CA 90265. The Pacific Coast Highway runs along the Pacific Ocean through the city of Malibu. Zuma Beach and Surfrider Beach are among Malibu’s main tourist attractions. Other attractions include the California State Parks, the Malibu Pier, Malibu Civic Center and the numerous restaurants. This part of Malibu is also the home to many of Hollywood’s biggest celebrities.